Learn more about PEO
Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Minimize your risk and cut your costs. TruHR will handle the critical responsibilities of Human Resources, Payroll, Employment Law, Workforce management, and certain employer risks for clients along with many other human resources outsourcing services. The PEO relationship involves a contractual allocation and sharing of employer responsibilities between TruHR and the client.
Why choose us?
- Assist with Compliance (payroll taxes, HR, OSHA)
- Process Workers’ Comp and Unemployment claims
- Employee handbook
- Reduce your State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)
- Professional HR Guidance and support
- Accurate and on-time payroll
- 24/7 Safety Coordinator access